Feeds RSS

Sunday 30 September 2007

Pigs

Sunday. What bliss. To be able to sleep at 4.30am. Stayed up watching the Man Utd game then Love Actually with her. Brilliant. Woke up at noon. Cooked lunch for the both of us while a certain someone (ahem ahem) was still sleeping, and watched CSI Supreme Sunday. Till now. And now off to The Curve to do some shopping for next week's Pangkor trip. Bliss. To be able to spend the entire day with her. And laze around.

It feels so damn good to finally be able to wake up late, have a long good night of sleep for a long time. No waking up early to rush for CSU, clinic visits or bloody CPR. I feel energized, never felt this way for ages now come to think of it. Blame the IMU Cup.

What's the difference when you say that you like and you love someone? When will you know that there's a difference? When will you know which to say? When is the right moment? Ah the questions. I know what to say but I am waiting waiting waiting. Should I wait? If I do till when? But don't you worry I'll say it sooner or later.

Now off to The Curve before the highway gets worse than it already is.

0 comments: