Feeds RSS

Monday 17 September 2007

Yesterday was just a damn strange day I guess, started off super then ended in a weird depressed mood. But it all became ok, when I met her. Ah well...just realized that 3months is a fucking damn long time. Fucking long. I can't help but be paranoid already, wondering just what the future may bring. Absence can be a very dangerous thing if you can get what I mean. Just hope that nothing changes after the 3months. Hope hope hope. One can always be hopeful I guess.

On a brighter note:

Come on M107 basketball!! Semifinals at 7pm later, let's win this shit!

3 comments:

-pris- said...

oi...watch the language la dude...

muahahahahaha

send my love to the team....*winks*

do your best!

-that infamous Mafia-

Jonathan said...

=) Thanks haha

peasantboy said...

yeah bro. i'm sure there are better words to express yourself :)

hope all is well with you. i extend my offer if u need to talk to someone or need help. ta