Feeds RSS

Saturday 22 September 2007

Another shot perhaps?

Don't you just hate bad memories? Memories that you wish can just disappear and vanish from your mind forever? Yeah. I have lots of bad experiences in my life before, and they are just hindering me from advancing and moving forward. Experiences that make me more afraid now to commit myself to certain issues. Ironic isn't it, considering my previous blog entry?

I just don't wanna be hurt anymore. I've suffered enough in the past year to last me a lifetime. People tend to get the impression that I am in total control of myself and my emotions, but trust me, inside, it is a tsunami of emotions just raging to burst out. I wish I could be stronger and be unaffected by past issues, but it's impossible. Impossible. So I stay fragile inside while putting on a strong and unnerved visage on the front. Pitiful. Should love deserve another chance then? Cuz I really want this to work out the way I want it to be. Take my heart and please don't break it.

0 comments: