Feeds RSS

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Moo mood moody

Loved yesterday. Everything went well, and I didn't end the day in a bad mood. Not like the 2 previous days when I was detached and not in the mood for anything. What was different? Beats me. Maybe it the anticipation that IMU Cup - which at first was something I couldn't wait to start - is going to end today? Maybe.

Happy Mooncake Festival people!! =)

Though I can't wake up next to you all the time, I'll always be there by your side.

Cheerleading later. 7pm. Will we have supporters? I want to be optimistic and say that obviously we will have, but then I would just be fooling myself. If we are lucky we will get 5 or 6 people turning up.

Joy.

Hate getting up at 7am everyday this week so far. Can't spend more time in bed. And with her. Or pay my internet bills. Hmmm. Really am mentally fatigued. My brain is always too tired to think of anything more complicated than 1+1 = 11. Can't wait to spend a quality day with the gf just hanging out, shopping, eat, watch a movie perhaps and not talk about studies. Thursday is just 2 more days. Please make it come faster.

0 comments: