Feeds RSS

Monday 24 September 2007

Time

Can't believe how fast time flies. Today, alter on, I am finally going to start my first system in IMU, the Cardiovascular System. And IMU Cup is finally going to be over by tomorrow. Finally. What a grueling month of sports + studies. I had to join most of the events due to a lack of participation from my super batch.

If only time will fly this fast during my 3-month holidays...hmmm...

Wasted morning at the clinic taking patient history and talking to them. Which we have done a million times already. I was full after breakfast, and was sleepy. Disgusted with myself.

Ah well. CVS + Respi EOS coming soon for her, I really pray to God to ask him to grant her the spirit and strength to remember what she has spent so much time and effort studying. She has had an extremely busy month due to the IMU Cup and she being the Sports Rep and all, so Father pls do fight the battle with her and help her through this tough period of time.

Man Utd 2-0 Chelsea.

Cheerleading tomorrow...let's go Diamonds! Yea it might sound gay I know. So sue me. And screw you.

1 comments:

-pris- said...

sorry, just had to add:

Arsenal-Derby was 5-0

Beautiful indeed!