Feeds RSS

Saturday 15 September 2007

Frust

How annoying. How frustrating. We lost both our badminton group games and are hence out of the competition. I played in both doubles, winning the second game. A trashing actually. But the first game....was horrendous. Tze Yang and I were best bets to win this game, honestly, but they won by ONE point due to our own mistakes. Damn. If my coach were to see that performance he would have killed me. When we were good, we were brilliant, but the brilliance were too few and we didn't stage many rallies to pull our confidence back up. I have to admit tho that it was an ok performance considering that we were playing together for the first time but...I got to shoulder some of the blame that we didn't qualify...ah well...life is tough innit?

Maybe I could have played better if someone was there earlier...haha...just joking love =p U made it to the second game so that's good enough. Oh and for once we had support and we lose. Now i'm in a dilemma whether or not to call for supporters for our basketball semis...such is life.

0 comments: