Feeds RSS

Saturday 15 September 2007

Where is the love?

So I guess that most ppl who read this will know that I am referring to the sad state that my batch is in. Here is an interesting fact for you all; our batch is the only one with NO supporters AT ALL. Even the Semester 1 who just came into IMU have more unity among their batch! Why? Exams? Fair enough...NOT! I mean, come on! Surely one can spare 2hours max just to show some moral support for our own batch during this IMU Cup. Is that too much to ask for? I'm not asking for sponsorship, money, drinks, food or shit like that. Just show yourself and spur us on. Difficult? Hardly. Disappointing? You think?!

Anyway, badminton is on later at 9am...may we win all our games to get maximum points to carry into the semis. Surely we can do it. Even without the support.

0 comments: