Feeds RSS

Sunday 9 September 2007

Let's blog here

I have always been blogging on my friendster account i thought i would blog here for a change. For a start actually. Why start a new blog account u may ask. Good question. Because i damn well don't know the answer to that one. Come to think of it, there are a lot of things i do not have the answer to lately, like when is the world am i going to finish my revision for my Summative 2??!!! Somehow facts are not sticking into my grey matter...such a sad case.

On the brighter side - rare but there are a few - there has not been and will never be any major disasters in my life so far in IMU. On the contrary, social life and sporting life, if that's what one calls it, have all been excellent. I have stopped almost all clubbing and drinking activities, frequenting church and making many friends in the process. On the sporting perspective, badminton, basketball and football fills my weekly schedule to the brim. Which is one of my biggest problems now. Priorities. I admit, I may have joined too many activities his IMU Cup and I will be sure not to make the same mistake again for the next busier semester.

Love life is cool, I shall not say anything that has not been confirmed...yet...but, so far so good. And I hope to be able to say the same for all my other activities and studies in the near future. I can't and mustn't get below a B+ for any of my papers, let alone fail. May Jesus my Saviour guide me through these precarious times.

2 comments:

lishun said...

you have no idea how many students have made that "i will not join so many things next sem but will sit in library and nerd" promise...and still find themselves in 10 events next imucup. haha.

but i have faith that you'll put your foot down and live up to your word la. =)

Jonathan said...

Thanks for the ermm confidence in me? =p