Feeds RSS

Monday 1 October 2007

Weekends rule

What a great time I had today. Seriously. Just to be able to go out and shop for stuffs and eat was simple yet fun. Bought most of the items needed for the Pangkor trip, except for bloody shorts. What the heck is wrong with the shops?? Why don't they sell good pants?! Yea Cult had beach pants - for RM200! Ah well...still have a week...else just have to make do. And Agatha Christie will be the other woman following me and my gf to Pangkor. Haha. Got a book to bring along for any chilling sessions on the beach.

This is random but I miss playing basketball. And badminton. And cheerleading even. Miss working and training hard and as a team for our batch for IMU Cup. Ah well. There's always next year.

On an even more random note, I would love to do a voice-over for a Simpson's episode in the near future. Doesn't matter what role it is - could be a gay role for all I care - I think it will just be the greatest thing to be part of the legendary cast.

Anyway off to bed. Need to try to wake up at 7 to prepare breakfast for her since her bloody CSU at 8am.

0 comments: