Feeds RSS

Sunday 16 September 2007

Strange emotions

Why do I not feel nervous about the upcoming exams? Is it because I am prepared? Or is it because I am not? Or perhaps it is partly because I place this entire summative into God's hands? Maybe it is all three? It feels kind of weird actually, not worrying for an exam, because (I admit) I am a nerd. All medical students are, let's face it. At this time during Semester 1 I would've been panicking my ass off trying to do last minute memorizing work, but now I feel a kind of peace and serenity around me...good or bad that I'm not sure of yet. I guess I can only find out on the 20th then huh?

The urge to study is killing me actually. However I don't know if I could take any more information into my head. I really hope I can do this Summative well...I am aiming for an A - who isn't - and I hope and I pray that I do get it. And to all the other M107s busy revising, good luck and God bless you all in whatever that you are doing. Just remember that your Father in Heaven is always looking down and watching over you, and that He has already fought and won the battles ahead for you. Let's do this summative well and glorify His name!

0 comments: