Feeds RSS

Friday 28 September 2007

Urge to KILL

I just can't seem to free myself huh? Tomorrow is finally the weekend and I thought that I could spend a little more time in bed but I thought wrong. Damn First Aid lessons are tomorrow at 9am. Then here is the best part - I have to resit my freaking CPR practicals just because I failed one choking station which I am absolutely sure I did everything correctly. How screwed up. As if I am not busy enough. As if I am not tired enough.

Thank God for an escape plan next week. Which I hope I can go. BADLY. Just the 2 of us going to Pangkor for the weekend will definitely be awesome. I can barely wait. I would go this week but my band commitments mean that I can't. Ah well we can just go shopping or something on Sunday, since Saturday is (again) gone. Gone gone gone. And thankyou for being understanding and caring and my pillow for me to sleep on. Just don't get why I am so exhausted.

Oh and Hairspray is an excellent movie. Coupled with the fact that last night was one of the rare nights where both of us were actually free enough to go out to someplace NOT in Sri Petaling made it even better. John Travolta really overdid himself this time especially with all the womanly moves and the big fat arse.

Another magic night?

0 comments: