Feeds RSS

Friday 21 September 2007

There it goes

Well that wasn't so bad now was it? The paper was relatively tricky but nothing too hard. Went for the review after that, and realized that I could probably scrape an A-. Joy. Not that I am super-pleased with it, but I sure will not be beating myself up because of it. Now for the EOS. And CVS before that. I can't barely wait as the anticipation is killing me. Joy.

I shall leave this weekend free just to give myself a break from my studies. Plus I have basketball finals tomorrow!! We have to beat the Pharm A team this time around after we lost to them in the group stages by 10. Finally can concentrate on the game and the game only, and not with pathology, microbiology and pharmacokinetics on my mind too.

Oh and why do I have the time to write this blog on the night I finished my summative? Cuz I am not out clubbing (SHOCKER!) or boozing. For once. There is a more important place where I can be and I wouldn't be anywhere else in the world right now. And there isn't a better and more happy place for me right now. But here. Giving moral support for her CVS. Yep, moral support...heh heh...

1 comments:

-pris- said...

glad boozing has been put on the shelf...haha...

that aside, i'm sure summative was okay for you

i gave special instructions to some ppl to witness the finals...haha