Feeds RSS

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Thank you

Well it has been a year now that I've been single and I enjoyed the ride of freedom and flirting and all, but lately it has just been a strange journey back into reality. I shall not go into the details but hey, I am now officially on my last day of being single. And mind you, I don't mind one bit, looking at the person that I'm with.

Life can be annoying, life can suck the soul out of you. But sometimes, I guess, it has its pretty cool and memorable moments. I can't thank God enough for giving me a new day to live fully and enjoy, everyday. I can't thank God enough for guiding me through all the torturous moments in life when all I could think of was letting go. Basically, I just can't thank God enough, but I will try. So here it goes, "Thank you God."

0 comments: