Feeds RSS

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Its only words

Words have a habit of failing us when we need them the most. Sometimes when we speak the words, they don't come out right. Sometimes we don't even know what to say at all. There are times when I am quite at a lost actually. I can't seem to figure out the hidden meanings behind words and emotions and what people are trying to portray when they do or not do certain things. Sucks. If only reading minds is easier. If only one can so easily look into another's heart and knowing fully what they are thinking and why so. If only.

It has been quite a struggle to keep myself motivated nowadays. I don't mean for studies; I'm still fully committed to that thank God, but for other things that I would usually be hyped up for, say for example the band performance scheduled for this 2nd October. It is like I find no interest in singing anymore, or doing anything else besides study and being with her. Which is probably a good thing depending on how one looks at things. Especially about the just want to study part, which will thrill my parents for sure. But it feels really odd, and I want to reignite the old flames in me again, to be active and excited about anything that I do. Let's hope it will not take too long.

1 comments:

-pris- said...

it's alright to pick and choose i guess.

Prioritizing is a sign of maturity.

And certain tings just pass us with time...

You know, 'a passing cloud' or whatever they call it. I've bid farewell to many things I'd never look back on. Was good while it lasted.

P.S. Had a mooncake party at Ada's. Quite a good crowd. And a Mafia game as the finale. It was great. I'm good as a civilian too...*beams* See, this is a passion we should all reignite....haha.