Feeds RSS

Monday 1 October 2007

The Big One

EOS in less than 2 months away. And I haven't started studying. Yea some people say that it IS too early to start now, but I am a paranoid person. And that I should have started studying last week. But then again I am a lazy guy, so here I am doing nothing. Though I must really start studying!! The nerd in me calls out and I must heed its call. Soon. MCQs are totally different from SAQs and OSPE questions, and the latter two are a lot much tougher. Have to be prepared for the worst.

Mainly have been jamming in the music studio nearby to get ready for tomorrow's performance which I hope goes well for us. Especially the timing between the drummer and guitarists. And that my voice lasts me till tomorrow at least.

Just found out a second ago that my library book is due today. Joy. And the library closes in 8 minutes. Though I live across IMU, I am too lazy too run over there now. For one main reason. I must be in formal attire. I rather pay the fine tomorrow.

Rest well my darling. For my bed is a very comfortable place to be on. Dream wonderful dreams and live a wonderful life. Just promise me that you'll do only whatever that is right for you. For us. And I'll be more than happy.

0 comments: