Feeds RSS

Monday 15 October 2007

AIR

This has got to be one of the worst holidays so far. Stuck at home. Studying Sem1 notes. Doing PBL. Doing the damn AIR topic. When I could be going out having fun, or just driving around like a maniac in my car (mum's car now) like the good old days. And the shit state of the internet in Brunei disallows me to upload any pictures to my blog. I am not as free as to wait for half an hour for one photo. Woe betide me.
At least I have ASTRO with all the channels. Though it is pointless to watch anything by myself nowadays. It just feels.....different. Sigh.
It is already Monday when I am going back this Sunday. Goodness. Time really does flies. But I guess this time I am glad that it does. For reasons I am sure is well-known and I don't have to sacrifice my coolness level to explain and describe with my heart.
Yea I can hear ppl sniggering in the distance. But anything for love. It's ok.
And I can't place paragraphs in this entry. Pathetic.

0 comments: