Feeds RSS

Saturday 13 October 2007

Insecure no more?

So this is the blog that I am writing in KLIA because I can. And because I am bored. Solitude can be such a sad and depressing thing. So is arriving at the airport 3hours early. But I guess have to adjust to it. God I miss her.

So went all the way up to Cameron Highlands (a last minute decision which I totally don't regret) yesterday with her n her family and had fun. Laughing and doing stupid stuffs with at night with her like taking lame videos of us (well, me actually) dancing like sissies in the flower garden. And then today took the 8am bus alone and without her Mp3 player cuz we forgot to charge it. So I was bored and dizzy and nausea-ting, so I fell asleep. In a bus full of Indians and Nepalese. No disrespect intended.

Last night we had a nice long talk in bed. Which cleared a lot of things. And I am thankful that we decided to have that little chat. About us. Now that I think about it baby, I had indirectly compared you to her, and I am damn sorry I did and said what I said. I can't explain how sorry I am. Never meant it. I guess you were right in the sense that I WAS insecure but now all is good. Please know that I love you and though it wouldn't be easy at times, this love, but I'll wait. I mean, who wouldn't wait for the person who had brought the most joy to him/her for the past one month? Hmm getting melodramatic now so I better stop before it gets out of hand. In public.

And I still can't believe that I am going back to Brunei already. Leaving her for a week. Brought all my notes back as well so gonna kick some Semester1 ass during revision. Hopefully. I mean, obviously. Of course.

p.s: Baby pls if you load my video up on your blog at least put yours too.

0 comments: