Feeds RSS

Monday 29 October 2007

Why Burma?

How to prove your point? How to show that you are good enough? My mind is a spinning world of confusion and more confusion. Pressured to do so many things. Pressured to get an A for EOS. Ah the insanity. Pop goes the weasel.

Hungry. My hunger pangs are increasing and getting more frequent. Why am I even posting these down? Random random random thoughts.

"I am a 15 year old Burmese boy forced to work in Msia as massage person. Friend say I good massager. So I get work. Call big old man ask him pay me for work. He say go Msia find work gooder. More money. So i go. Take boat. When reach Msia I have to call another old man. This man strange. Like to touch boys haha! I am man and I like touch girls. But this man funny I think he got head pain. Then man tell me I must have check-up to see if i work good. So I agree. I ask him will it hurt uncle? He say to call him daddy, Big Daddy. And he say if I like it then will not hurt. I say I understanding him because I have friend in Myammar also say got like that question when he try to get work in place name eXXXpedition. I need money bad so I say ok."

Ok now why did I post THAT down? Bloody hell. Hahahahaha. Just felt like it but yea don't worry, I am still Jon the guy in IMU doing something called Medicine. Walalalalalalala.

Righty then. Back to my pile of notes that I must by hook or by crook finish it before midnight today, or else it will disappear like the carriage pumpkin in Cinderella!! Noooooooooo!!!

0 comments: