Feeds RSS

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Useless

Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother to remember these things. Things such as by tomorrow the 10th of October will be exactly 3 years that my ex and I would have been together. Things such as it will be exactly 1 1/2 years after we split. Why do I remember these things? Facts like these? Why of all the girls it is she who remains? Perhaps that is the sad reality of life. Some things we just can't run away from I guess. Kind of depressing just sitting on thinking about it really. After all that had happened. All the running and hiding and lying and this is what that's left of me.

Yea if only I know what is installed for me this time.

Sometimes I would love to just be emotionless. Have a stone cold heart. Then I can finally stop caring about things. Things I rather not do. Sucks. Ah well the painful part of being alive in this world is, well, being alive in this world I guess.

0 comments: