Feeds RSS

Wednesday 24 October 2007

To be or not to be, that is the question

You know how everybody has their dilemmas? Mine is whether to go for CVS lectures or not since my EOS doesn't cover CVS, and I would gladly use the lecture times to study in the library. Or at home. Or sleep. But that's not the point. Sometimes these days, I don't even know what I am doing anymore. It is like I have lost track of my initial point of coming into IMU. Quite sad to lead a pointless life.

Anyway, I have to admit that my studies are finally getting somewhere. The doing-the-questions bit. I found out that I am not so screwed after all. Hmmm. Pressure on me is tremendous. I need to not only pass but get an A. Hope that all I am doing now is sufficient. Sigh. God please help me.

And to Geowin, Dom and Elaine, I am sorry if I have not been spending enough pre-exam time with you guys. I hope that you understand. Somehow will try to make it up to you ppl ok? Elaine don't cry haha. You know I still care bout you. Geowin, at least I get to see you in church. Dom, well, haha, library? Such is life. You all are still very important to me, but now I have the gf too, whom I am in love with, and pls understand and bear with me. This msg is long overdue I know but I guess I have to say it. Better late than never.

Oh and good luck for your oral MUET baby, though by the time you read this you would have already taken it.

Back to studies. How predictable of me.

0 comments: