Feeds RSS

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Voices voices

TIRED. Again. There's just too much to do. Too much. Too much. Presentations. Studies. Buying groceries. Washing and ironing clothes. Cleaning room. Cooking dinner. It was all ok at first but now with the increasing workload, it's pissing me off.

For crying out loud just ease me of all these weight on my shoulders. Need to get drunk. Maybe then I might actually feel better about myself. Pissed drunk. Like the old times. Ughhh sometimes I disgust even myself.

Run run run run run. Run away from all these problems. Run away from the world. Run away from all living things. I want to sleep but I know that there will be nightmares. I want to sleep but I know deep down that there's still so much to be done. I want to sleep.

Drift away.

Way away away from here.

Drift on a wooden raft in a vast open ocean with a never ending horizon. Just keep drifting, and drifting, and drifting, and drifting...

Come home, come home to me.

Please pray I keep my sanity. Sanity. Ah yes.

0 comments: