Feeds RSS

Tuesday 9 October 2007

My bad...

Baby, don't be sad ok?

Don't mistake my emotions and feelings for reality and truth and the present. I know lately I have been very moody and tired and all, and it is entirely not your fault. In fact, all you have done is support me and help me through everything. And I can't thank you more for that.

When you decided to sort of ignore me last night, I never knew why until today. I knew you were a little angry and had something on your mind but....yea....I couldn't sleep, really, as it just felt so broken and depressing to be next to you but still feel so far away. Hope that will never happen again cos now I have to sleep again before my PBL and can't be online. Haha...but seriously...

On another note, should I sleep? So many things to be completed? EOS coming up and I haven't done much studies. Some seniors say I should start, some say that it's still early. I think I should begin but my willpower obviously thinks otherwise.

Oh and watch 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry'. Don't watch it with your gf though like I did, it is a gay movie. Literally. After that she would want you to carry her handbag and she would shout 'He's gay!' to random passer-by's. I still love you don't worry : ) Other than that, the movie was hilarious and well worth watching for its entertainment value and also some moral aspects of daily life nowadays, if you know what I mean.

0 comments: