Feeds RSS

Wednesday 31 October 2007

MMS

What does that mean? Are you trying to say something? I hope that you know how much pain and confusion it caused me. The little actions and words that you don't do and don't speak are greater indications of what you actually do and speak. Ah well. Can't really do anything. It is your choice and decision after all.

And just came from the Medical Museum in my uni. Damn tiring trying to differentiate the FLMs of pathogens and such while writing down all the important points and factors to focus on to recognize them. Pissed me off big time. But I was with Dom so it was ok, discussed the pictures and all, in the end it was quite good. Though now I am worrying more cos I am afraid that I will forget the important facts and remember all the useless ones that will not come out. It always happens. Like I am cursed or something.

Maybe I am.

0 comments: