Feeds RSS

Saturday 27 October 2007

Tattoo on Chest

What a day. So far. Woke up late, went out for lunch with her, came back, watch tv. Simpsons Halloween marathon. For almost 5hours straight now. So now I am trying to study. Been on this patho and immuno for far too long. Plus tomorrow morning I'll be busy helping out in IMU Open Day as a tour guide of the magnificent building that is IMU. RM15. Ah well. I don't really care about the money.

Life is good. Though I am kind of worried about the future. The near future that is. Future after EOS. The part where I am going back to Brunei till February before I can see her again. The one week during Raya was bad enough, now 2 whole months?! Argh I just hope that when I come back to Msia things and feelings will still stay the same if not better. Both on my part and hers.

0 comments: