Feeds RSS

Thursday 25 October 2007

Taking a break, or trying to start?

So finally sat for my MUET oral exam. And with all due respect, and I am saying it with ALL due respect, it was a waste of time. Considering that I have already done A-level English Literature and IELTS. If I had nothing to do I wouldn't mind sitting in a group of 4 discussing about the sorry state of public transportation in Msia. But then I had to spend an entire morning waiting and waiting. Which was why I emphasized the point that public transport in Msia is inefficient due to the long long waiting periods. Hope they got the point. Plus I had to wake up at 6am this morning to get to the exam which allegedly supposed to start at 7.30am. Weeeeee.

Anyway have been pondering if I have enough time to spare to actually go out and have some fun or not. I mean a movie and all is fine, no problem at all, but what about a whole day out shopping? Or to Genting? Or ClubMed? Or The Click Five concert?? =D Say all you want but their new songs are actually different and meaningful. In one sense or the other. Hmmm. Should I go?

0 comments: