Feeds RSS

Sunday 21 October 2007

Addicted to you

Oh hohoho. Yep I am back. Finally. Guess no one bothered to go and pick me up from the airport eh? I am disappointed. Actually not. Whatever. Anyway, Brunei was good. And by that I mean getting to see parents and eat mum's cooking again. Stupid thing was that there was nothing to do but study, and even that was also so-so.

You know how we sometimes take things for-granted? What things? Hmm I duno, say maybe, just maybe, INTERNET?! Damn it, the net in Brunei couldn't be slower seriously. It takes forever to load a page, and it takes forever NOT to load a page as well. Shite.

Finally got to be with her again. Thank God. I was beginning to go insane already. The first thing I thought to myself when I saw her when she walked thru' my door was, "Wow, I've never been more glad to see a person in my life before." And then I screwed up the surprise that I had for her by just giving it to her directly. Man that was just plain stupid on my part. But no matter. Never thought that I would miss M'sia that much. I mean, one week in Brunei and I was already sick of it. And to think that I spent 17years there. Woohoo.

Anyway, it's good to be back. Lectures tomorrow then. Studies too. Joy.

0 comments: