Feeds RSS

Thursday 11 October 2007

Happy 1 Month

Today is a great day. Why you ask. I'll tell you why. It's been a month that we have been together! Woohoo~ I couldn't have asked for a better month in this whole year. Time sure flies; it seemed like yesterday when I first fell for her during MAPCU basketball. Thank God I decided to play for the team...though the results were not as great as expected.

And she finally said those 3 words. This morning. In bed. What better way to start off your morning than hearing that in your ears at 7am. After sleeping at 3am coming back from KLIA fetching her mum back from China.

Then as life is life, I am going back this weekend to Brunei for a week. Bloody joy. Still, I will enjoy the things that we can do together while I am here. No point in contemplating so much on the future. For now. I think. Hmmm. Or maybe I should. Ah heck.

EOS. Study. Yeah.

0 comments: