Feeds RSS

Monday 1 October 2007

Kill the System? People are jerks?

Never knew I could miss someone this much but yea here I am, in my room, realizing that I just overslept for my lectures - which is a good thing cuz today's lecturers are zombies - and that I took for granted the times we have had together. Now that she isn't here, the pain is just bad. Excruciatingly bad. And this is just a few hours! What about the one week Raya holidays? What about the 3 bloody months end-of-year holidays??!! There are so many things that are passing thru my mind now, considering the fact what happened during the previous relationship when there was a distance, but I am trying to clear my thoughts and convincing myself that this one is different. Ahhh the power of tricking yourself is strong in me. It has to be, thanks to my many wonderful past experiences. Pffft.

How God has changed my life. Big time He did. If I didn't re-accept him, surely I would be in the streets now doing drugs or raping and torturing innocent people. Ok maybe not to that extreme but you get the picture. As smart as I was in secondary school - and I was damn smart not to boast - I was too lazy and rebellious to follow the system, the system which included do not beat up people and please attend all classes. Getting into smoking and weed wasn't something I am particularly proud of either. Truly I did not give a damn about anything. But thank God for God, who saved me from hell and given me this bright future which I am definitely not going to throw away.

And to leave you all with my favorite comic of all time, the genius that is Calvin n Hobbes.


I miss you terribly everytime you go away.


0 comments: