Feeds RSS

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Day 9

Yet another day draws to a close. And we get closer and closer to seeing each other again. True, we are in a complicated state right now, but I assure you it will all change in the future. Working on me, working on us.

Speaking about the future, I can't wait already! It's just 3 more weeks to go to absolute freedom for me hehe. As I type my sister is probably almost touching down in Brunei already. Ahhh airplanes. I'm going to develop a hatred of flying soon. But the thought of there being something and someone to go back to makes it so much easier. Imagine being cramped up for 15 hours in a flying metal can + crying babies + annoying people sitting next to you + fat + smell. Terrible lol.

World Cup matches have been quite a bore so far. North Korea played surprisingly well though; Brazil almost managed to screw up. Typical. Portugal and Ivory Coast tried to rival France and Uruguay for worst shit game ever played.

I think you are the prettiest mermaid I know :)

0 comments: