Feeds RSS

Saturday 19 June 2010

Day 12

Yea I know, my latest posts have been shite and moody and depressing. So here are some pictures :)

Decided to visit the online candy shop and found this awesome website called http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/, and my mouth just started watering. Candy can seriously make you forget all your problems lol.

The quintessential Jelly Belly!! Only got 200grams of this as it was the new Ice Cream Parlour version. Going to purchase 1.8kg of the original 50 flavours to bring back to KL!

This jawbreaker is nuts. Each packer like this one contains ONE jawbreaker which is around 6cm in diameter. I think it is going to take me a week to get through this candy rock haha. Hyperglycemic times ahead.

As requested by the mermaid, melon marshies. Ahhh even as I type this I can feel the sugars filling up my veins (and arteries). I suddenly feel like going rock climbing. Or maybe a jog around the neighbourhood. Damn jawbreaker :D

For Fiona. Don't worry mermaid I got you two other surprises haha. You can tell your sister you are welcome, and that Bob says hi all the way from Jon's cupboard. I know this sounds gay but fucking hell this is damn cute. Plus Yomiko Classics are just so soft and cuddly.

That was the glucose.

Been doing my work tonight instead of playing online games. Felt the urge to tidy up my portfolio - review due on the 22nd anyway - and also started ever so slightly on my case report. Some nut got me all worried cuz she was high and tipsy but claimed she was ok. Luckily didn't drive herself home else I would've flown back to KL this instant to smack her. Plus lost her parking ticket some more that genius. Tsk tsk.

BBQ tomorrow!! Let's hope it is a sunny day like yesterday and not a shit gloomy one like today. But as long as there isn't rain I'll be more than happy. World Cup has been a total waste of time so far. Especially if you are watching France or England. Or even Spain for that matter. Especially England. Golden generation my ass. England should never compete in any competition again, and all their players should just retire and start selling fish 'n' chips they might score then. Draw with a country who plays football with hands, and then again today with Algeria, whom Rooney claims he knows no one in the team. Real smooth.

Bahh sugar high is running off. Right then.

0 comments: