Feeds RSS

Friday 18 June 2010

Day 11

Totally knackered from football, but it was good. Finally exercised after 6 months?? Ridiculous. This when I needed to exercise and go for trainings every other day of the week when I was in Brunei. Before IMU. Being healthy was good.

I suck at surprises. Seriously terrible at it. Especially if it's something that I've planned or bought. Someone got to teach me that.

Have to start doing my portfolio with more seriousness. And also needing to start on my SSC report. What is going to make things worse is the fact that my patient has already been discharged and I don't think I've enough information. Fuck's sake. Think I'll just read through her file.

Had another talk today about the future, and if there will ever be one. Quite upsetting actually hearing that there might not be. Just trying so hard to push that aside and working on myself at the same time salvaging what is left of us. It isn't easy I know but then again I started all of this. The more I think about it sometimes I get more agitated/annoyed/frustrated at myself. If there is something that I can do right this instant to remedy this situation I would go to the ends of the world to get it.

But there isn't. So we'll just have to wait. And pray.

0 comments: