Feeds RSS

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Day 21

Just had my awesome dinner while watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and I realized, next week's episode is going to be the last one!! Fuck. You know how a series just ends and you've been following it since day 1. Yea. Sucks big time. It has been voted the best Japanese Anime according to a few polls already and I certainly can see why. A fucking good plot better than any Hollywood bullshit, comedy, action fight scenes and sentiment enough to make you cry at times; this show has it all.


Thanks to Tan Ek Guan who introduced me to FMA in IMU haha. Even before this Brotherhood series. It is the only anime I watch, and considering how I generally don't fancy anime, it has to be really good to catch my attention.

Hmm. I'm already halfway through my tub of Haagen-Dazs. And watching Family Guy - absolutely hilarious shit. Life is good.

And it will get better in 10 days time! If only you know how much I miss you.

0 comments: