Feeds RSS

Thursday 10 June 2010

Day 3

Had my OSCEs today. Screwed up one station out of the 16, but I really really hope I passed. My head wasn't even in the exam sigh. And skipped the after-OSCE party in Manchester as well. Just not in the mood. Instead came back and helped Dom prepare for his OSCE tomorrow heh.

I seriously don't know how I'm gonna do this. True that we are working on things, but waaaaa it's a long and winding road. But yea I know, there is no shortcut in love, and there is no rushing it either. We probably shouldn't had rushed into it the last time and yea I know, we should not make the same mistake twice.

Still, this is torture. In the worst possible way.

Still, looking forward to July and KL and you. It's like doing it all over again the long long way.

0 comments: