Feeds RSS

Sunday 20 June 2010

Day 13

Pffft. Busy doing portfolio and also writing up the case report. Had an awesome afternoon though with the BBQ, the food was just damn freaking good. Speaking of which I am hungry now and having the urge to eat something.

And I just got back with instant noodles. Just remembered anyway that I didn't have dinner haha. Better late than never I suppose. No wonder I have been so hungry the whole night! Been to caught up in my 'interesting' case of malignant otitis externa caused by pseudomonas. And sucking on the jawbreaker, which I can proudly say almost halfway through. 

19 more days till I'm back in KL. Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Having a movie date tomorrow with someone. Let's just say I have a good feeling bout this. It's been awhile since I've watched a movie as well I'm getting quite excited. 

Great. My diet today has been:
1) LOTS of BBQ meat
2) Half a bottle of Pepsi
3) Candy
4) Crunchie
5) Instant noodles

In trouble? Oh well. 

0 comments: