Feeds RSS

Saturday 12 June 2010

Day 5

Another day of ups and extreme downs. Talking to you made everything seemed better if only for awhile. But still reality hit me hard, like some cruel bitch mother. All the things that we used to do and say together cannot be said. All the things that we planned cannot be carried out.


Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Oh haven't I always loved you?


But you are right. What I did was inexcusable. The fact that we are even talking like normal people should be good enough for me isn't it? Sigh.

My rehab is going well in any case. It is hard to show it, but you have to take my word for it. And I'm not gonna just let it go after a few months, or years for that matter. I want to make sure that it sticks in my head till the ends of time.

World Cup 2010 kicked off as well today. 2 games, 2 draws. Sad. England playing tomorrow against the USA will be the highlight of the games, but then again don't get your hopes up for England. People have been saying that the USA don't know jack about "sawker" but does England? Well they better perform as expected.

0 comments: