Feeds RSS

Thursday 24 June 2010

Day 17

Exactly 2 more weeks till I head to KL!!! In fact by this time in 2 weeks I'll be on the Emirates flight to Dubai and onwards to M'sia hehe. If this is not excited I don't know what will be. I can barely wait. Daniel heading back tomorrow though that lucky bastard. And then there were 2 left in the house. And it will soon just be me as Dom is also moving out by this weekend. Sad.

I decided to reformat my laptop. Suddenly got laggy and it was starting to piss me off. All the damn registry problems and duplicated files. I didn't know which one to delete so I just went for broke.

Had a massive Thai dinner just now lol. Ordered the set meal - which was dead cheap for the amount - which was actually for two people. I think I've settled my next 4 meals or so haha.

Tired. Packed day tomorrow. Think I'll just fall asleep and dream of you.

0 comments: