Feeds RSS

Thursday 17 June 2010

Day 10

I really got to place a notice on the outside of my gate stating that any parcels for me that cannot fit through the door to the hair saloon are to be placed in the washing machine area beyond the gates which are not locked. Hate the fact of having to wait yet another day for my items to arrive due to the rescheduling or (in my case today thanks to Parcelforce) having to go to the post office myself to collect it. Wasting time.

But I guess it's 100000x  better than the postage service in Malaysia, where either:
1) it doesn't deliver
2) delivered way late
3) delivered in a horrible condition / some items missing (happened to me before, some items were stolen wtf)
4) no one answers the phone in the office if you call to enquire or arrange redelivery
5) is there such a thing as a redelivery??

Looking at my calender now I realize there is exactly 3 more weeks left till I head back to KL. If that isn't awesome I don't know what is. That and passing my OSCEs and the Progress Test. And of course getting back together with someone. I know it is such a premature thing to say and predict but I really have a good feeling about us. Doing my best over here to change for the better I just need a little help from you to guide me through it all.

And the world will soon be ours again.

0 comments: