Feeds RSS

Monday 14 June 2010

Day 7

How much are we willing to leave to fate and destiny? Till what extend are we ready to a chance on something or someone? How much should we rely on our intuition?

Clearly life is messed up. It is like an absolute tornado of uncertainty and vagueness. It chews you up and spits you out, leaving you to crumble in a heap on the cold hard earth. Why? Why are we so willing to fight for our survival when life is clearly intent on destroying us sooner or later? Is the few moments of glory worth all that we are doing?

For me it's the people that we meet along the way. Friends, enemies, lovers, you. One look at those eyes and I can see myself at 60 y/o, still looking at those eyes, still thinking how did I manage to get someone like you and still have the heart to throw it all away. I can see the house, the car, the dogs, the job...everything. Just from one look. It's just amazing.

I just wish I didn't hurt you the way I did. You deserve better.

0 comments: