Feeds RSS

Monday 12 November 2007

Take 2

Woohoo. So the 2nd month has arrived. Ok so I didn't prepare anything special for her. But don't blame me, the bloody EOS studies and cold/flu thing just killed me the entire day yesterday. Only to find out that I am prefectly fine when I woke up this morning. Whoopee. So we went to 1 Utama instead in the noon/evening. And ate like pigs. When all we wanted to do was go to MPH and get the 'Alice in Wonderland' book. Ate ate ate all the way while walking. And she watched Ultraman which was showing to the little kids outside a DVD shop. COOL. Oh and did I mention that she was wearing heels?? Yes she was. Oh and she looked great. Yea the whole day was great actually.

Can't really wrap my head around the fact that my EOS is actually in a week's time. I seriously don't know what else there is to do. Done the notes. Done the questions. And then done the notes again. And then the questions again. But I still feel like an idiot. Feel as if I do not know enough. Or anything at all. I am confident on one hand and paralysed with fear in the other. Never felt this way before any exams. Right should stop rambling. Yep.

And it just came to my mind again that I will not be celebrating our 3rd and 4th together. So I guess the 5th will be the best ever then. Pray it will come. Pray it will come sooner.

0 comments: