Feeds RSS

Saturday 10 November 2007

Last night...

Watched Balls of Fury yesterday at Midvalley with her. Decided to take a little time off studies. Movie was hilarious in the lame way, but not stupid lame. I actually thought that Jack Black would have played the leading actor very well, if they did cast him instead. SO after the movie, we went shopping, bought some stuff then went for dinner. At a restaurant. I would not mention names. Why? Because after I finished my main course and was now eating the side dish, which by the way was not tasty, thick dust started raining down on me from above. From the ventilation system.

Sick.

Told the waitress, who immediately apologized. Ok fine, accepted. Was not in the mood to argue and stuff. So we told her to give us a refund for the side dish since it was not that tasty anyway. Guess what she did? She gave us a new plate of it, when we already worked so hard to finish the last plate. Wonderful.

Anyway I'm not making any more progress with my studies. Seriously. I feel like I am missing some topics but can't think of anything. Time will tell I guess. Time will tell.

0 comments: