Feeds RSS

Tuesday 13 November 2007

6

Can't really believe it. 6 more days to EOS! Study study study! And I am so tired. Can't wait for this to be over then I can be free. Though only it is just for a while. I'm too stressed up, I need to relax. Else there is not really much use in studying either. Info will just pass through one auditory canal to another, though that is absolutely ridiculously impossible, medically speaking.

STRESSED OUT.


Then again, whoever isn't now is, well, gonna get it from me for being such a nerd and finishing and remembering everything. Relax. I don't know why I am so stressed up either. Not like i don't remember anything at all. It's not going to be a disaster. But with all the people around me going bananas as well how can I not be? HOW, how you tells me? Tells me!!!

0 comments: