Feeds RSS

Monday 12 November 2007

Hopeful. With a reason.

Could barely sleep last night. 20 more days.

Just thinking and thinking and thinking.

Why does this always happen to me? Relationship-wise I mean. It is always the distance. It was before just a year ago, and it might be soon. This heart just can't take any more pain. Just have to anticipate the worst, but then again I'm always hopeful. Being the hopeful fool of a person I am. I just want this to work. Seriously. She might not be perfect, but then neither am I, but together, we just might be. So just give this a chance. Hey if my roommate can keep his relationship going for more than 2 years mostly here in KL while his gf is back in Kuching, I'm not comparing or anything but surely we can overcome this 2 months. Right? =)

Oh and I realized that doing Medicine, though tough and all, might just be the right course for me. I mean, I still love literature and writing and such, but come to think about it studying medicine ain't that bad. And coming to IMU sure has its blessings-in-disguise. Imagine if I took the Monash offer. I would totally not know all the great people I get to know now, and especially her. So if God has guided me this far, He wouldn't desert me. Ever.

0 comments: