Feeds RSS

Thursday 15 November 2007

Har har.

It is 2.30am and I am not sleeping. Yet. Yet again. Been picking up the pace and doing more last minute revision stuffs. Nothing much, nothing much. The world is a sad, cruel and boring place if you make it out to be. And well as much as I regret saying this, I am making it out to be like that. Especially these days near the exams.

I need to get crazy before the biggest Monday of my life. So far. Maybe with help from Zakhir. Or my good old friends. The best medicine really is laughter. Sometimes one works so hard aiming to reach a particular target that one forgets that it is the simplest things in life that matters most in the end, after all the dust had settled and time flies by you like Micheal freaking Jordan. Before you know it, you are the breadwinner of your family, paying the bills & taxes, buying insurance policies to protect your family, making important family decisions like which holiday site to go to if you have the budget, getting the groceries and getting up early everyday to get your Ringgits. And oh did I mention soon you will be grandparents and turn 99 years old? Well I just did. Boohoo. Welcome wrinkled skin. And no sex. And you are 99. Did I already mention that?

So I guess what I am trying so hard to say - and maybe failing to - is to life your lives everyday. Life is not all about exams. Have fun, do something crazy that you can relate to your kids and grandkids in the future. AND be proud of it. Don't assassinate President Bush, for example. Don't burn the MMS down just because the models for OSPE are inside. Don't set up any sexist or racist groups. Don't hate God and turn to idolism. The last one is a damn serious DON'T.


p.s: Above does not apply to medical students who dedicate every second of their marvelous lives studying and worrying about exams. Exam IS life. Isn't that great or isn't that great?

0 comments: