Feeds RSS

Monday 5 November 2007

Subtle subtle

It's amazing how things can change in just a blink of an eye. I hope that whatever we do now is built to last. Though sometimes no matter what you do or say will never change what is destined for us. All the tussling and turning will be deemed insignificant if the heart is not willing. Let's hope it is mutual.

So the weekend just flashed by my very eyes. Work done was very little. Pray today will be a better day for studies. Really have to get my mind around the fact that there is exactly 2 more weeks left. Well thing is I have already finished one round of the studies but as most pple have told me that is not enough. So on to my second then. Very depressing.

And thanks for the gift baby. By the way it is 'dig' not 'digs', my bad. But it is fine, it is an awesome gift. I was stunned when you gave it to me, you were not feeling well and still you went thru the trouble and effort and time to place all the pieces together. Thanks. And it is amazing what the nights can do. Haha.

0 comments: