Feeds RSS

Friday 23 November 2007

KLCC

Went to KLCC today with her. Decided to go there to walk about instead of Midvalley, since we are oh-so-classy and rich bastards anyway. And also because Kinokuniya was there. And I finally decided to buy books.
Read more about it. Especially the Maddox one. Probably you can check it out here. Please do.

And on the way back from KLCC in the LRT station, we noticed shockingly disturbing stuffs about KL-ians. Or maybe it good. Disturbingly good. (?) People were actually queuing up to get into the LRTs. I was so shocked that I couldn't react fast enough to take a photo of that miraculous moment. Pity. But I did get this. Typical scene of the LRT during rush hour. I was squashed against the glass screen at the end of that cabin.


Oh and I want nothing much for Christmas. Just my girl to be with me, and THIS. The Sony Vaio LM. That's all, nothing fancy.

0 comments: