Feeds RSS

Thursday 29 November 2007

Not what I want

How did I pass with an F for SAQ? How DID I get an F for SAQ?? I honestly thought I did badly for that paper, but an F is just way too ridiculous and impossible to get even if I tried. Maybe I should file an investigative report thing to the uni's admin.

Life is full of decision-making. And yea I know that everyone here knows that too, it's just that sometimes there are just harder ones to be made. When is it that a decision becomes ethical or not? When does one decide to pull the plug or not? Is a lie always bad? Is it sometimes acceptable to tell a white lie? Lately my mind has just become numb thinking about these things, and coupled with other issues, I feel like I'm going crazy. Fear. Worries. It is difficult to even say what is on my mind. Some people will get affected and offended and so on and so forth. So eventually, we all just shut up and become mindless parrots of the society.

I was thinking just the other day about the things for me to do during my holidays. Studying was the first thing that popped into my mind. Then came the HK trip. Then during all of this I became more and more aware that I am going through all this without her. Yea the hols will still be fun with my family and all, maybe some of my friends are coming back from overseas, but it just wouldn't be the same. Wouldn't be the same at all.

So many things to do, so little time. Ah time. Good old time. Who waits for no man. If only I can stop time, or buy time. If only. And speaking of lack of time, I'm having a difficult time deciding which other movie, other than Enchanted, to watch. Stardust? Beowulf? Hitman? Orang Minyak?? Paris Hilton's hidden sex tapes??! Tough tough decisions to be made.

0 comments: