Feeds RSS

Thursday 1 November 2007

I know

The more I think about my studies, the more confused I get. One moment I would be panicking away, the next I will be thinking, hey, it ain't so bad I still have 2 more weeks and I am heading for my second round. I just want to get this EOS done and over with. Everyone is busy studying and all but I am not really flying on full gear studying like a mad man. I just don't know why, I mean I know that it is important and all and that it can be quite hard, but I feel like I have covered most that is required. I just hope that what I feel is correct. 18 more days only. Can't be wrong.

On a another note, I can't say that my life now is bad. In fact, it is damn good. Being with my closest friends. Being with her everyday. God it is gonna be hard to leave for the holidays. Hmmm.


0 comments: