Feeds RSS

Friday 30 July 2010

rumble rumble

In Brunei already. Everyday I get reminders why I absolutely dislike coming back here.

1) no gf
2) slowest internet ever even with broadband wifi in my home
3) mum pissing me off constantly

The list goes on but you get the drift. Plus I'm just too lazy to type. I just cannot wait to get my freedom back, because this is just so very annoying. And people wonder why I don't like to return 'home'. Hah. If this is home I rather stay in KL for my whole holiday from now on, or even stay back in the UK where I can do my own shit.

Probably shouldn't write a post with such angst but oh well. Just 2 days of being back here and I already feel so couped up and controlled. Which sucks. To think that coming back here when I am 22 years old would eliminate this problem I've been having all my life. Guess I was wrong big time. Dad is great, no complains, but mum is on a whole different level.

Anywhobilly, friends are coming back either today or this weekend. Time to meet up. Sigh have no idea how much I miss being in KL and just going wherever I want and spending time with the gf everyday. Especially with the growingly busy schedule I just want to be by her side.

16th August. Then the 21st. Whatever date it is just get me out of here.

0 comments: