Feeds RSS

Wednesday 28 July 2010

hip hip hoo-fucking-ray

This is the worst day. For any kind of holiday. The day that the fairytale ends and although you knew all along that it will happen, you are still not and probably never will be prepared for. As I took the KLIA Transit to the airport at 9.25am I thought back of yesterday, and how I was in the elab of IMU at 9.25am, thinking of where to go for lunch and getting ready to watch Inception. Now 24 hours later I am in the airport with no laptop charger (I checked it in yay), 1 more hour to go till the gate opens, and missing my baby so very much. You know how people always wish for money or good results or health or, for perverts and most guys, x-ray vision? I wish for time control and travel. Life will be awesome then.

Sigh.

If only time passes this fast in Brunei and in the UK. Especially in Brunei. Really cannot imagine what the heck I am supposed to do there. Life is never unfair in your favour, and more so when you need it even more.

Passed the arrival gates as I headed to the departure gates earlier, and my mind flashed to about 20 days ago when I arrived in KLIA, and she was there, waiting in the car in between Gates 1 & 2, starving heh. And we went to get McD burgers before heading home.

Life is not a bitch; time is.

0 comments: