Feeds RSS

Thursday 1 July 2010

Day 23

8 8 8 8 8 8 8 more days! Super excited nowadays I can barely sleep! So close I can sniff you. Just the thought of seeing you in the airport is already driving me nuts. Plus the planned dinner at Hajime Restaurant in KL on the first night back. AHHHHHHH!

Went to help out at the Preston College this morning doing health checkups and consultations for the staff. Had free lunch as well so was well worth the effort and time haha.

Committee handover dinner tomorrow night. I'm taking over the International Rep post for 2010/11. Yea it's a rather crap-not-so-important post but heck with it, at least some of us actually tried. Rather than just sitting back and saying, "Oh that is a useless post", "Sure can't make a difference la" etc etc. Shit attitude. Plus it will look good in my CV anyway so oh well. Lol.

What a terribly warm night. Plus without any wind as well. Even opening the windows isn't helping. Or finishing my tub of Haagen Dazs.

0 comments: